Save time and resources with Tests of Adult Basic Education Online
TABE Online is a web-based system that lets you assess and report adult basic education skills at any time using the Internet. It is the ideal, convenient solution for educators looking for a secure, online assessment that provides rapid results and minimizes paperwork.
TABE Online is powered by DRC INSIGHT™, the industry’s most reliable online testing engine.
Find greater flexibility in assessment delivery
TABE Online makes it easy to schedule and manage testing, no matter what your needs are:
- Auto Locator—TABE Online Locator Test gives you the choice of automatically scheduling and assigning students for the appropriate TABE tests, or letting you control the final decision with its guidance
- Flexible Administration—You can give online tests to a single student or an entire group. The online system automatically scores the assessments and rapidly generates reports so you will have a clear picture of skill levels
- Reports—TABE Online enables you to generate reports quickly and easily 24/7 by aggregating data within any node in the hierarchy
- Improved Accommodation Profile functionality—You have the option to adjust font color/size and background color of test questions and answers to accommodate a student’s testing needs
Gain more powerful reporting
With easy-to-read reports, you get information fast to support important instructional and training decisions. You’ll be able to:
- Quickly identify strengths and areas of need so you can focus teaching efforts where they’re most useful, saving valuable instructional time
- Compile test results on any demographic group to meet federal and state reporting requirements
- Report on National Reporting System-level gains, and norm- and criterion-referenced information
Click here to see the TABE Online License/Subscription Agreement